Student news of The Woodlands High School

The Caledonian

The student news site of The Woodlands High School

The Caledonian

The Student News Site of The Woodlands High School

The Caledonian

Last minute Halloween costumes for groups

Going out with friends? Here are some ideas!
Disney princess an princes at the park in 2014. Courtesy of creativecommons.org.

Halloween is coming up, so if you and your friends are looking for some fun costume ideas without having to go out and buy a costume, here are a few!
1) Duo: Raquelle and Barbie
Barbie is back and trending. There is no better time for this costume than with the release of the Barbie movie having just been this summer. It’s very easy to dress up for; you only need a pink or black dress.

2) Couples: Disney Prince and Princess
This one never gets old. Go dressed as Ariel and Eric or as Eugene and Rapunzel, and they will turn out great.

3) Trio: Alvin, Simon, and Theodore
This one never gets old. All you need is either red, blue, or green and you have your costume.

4) Trio: Monster’s Inc. (Sulley, Mike, and Boo)This one can be as simple as dressing in blue, green, or pink, or you can go all out with a shirt with them on it.

5) Large Group: Taylor Swift Eras

With The Eras Tour movie’s release, there is no better time to do this than now! Dress as your favorite Taylor Swift album or era. Search your closet, and I’m sure you’ll find something laying around.
6) Large Group: Minions

This one never goes out of style. Throw on a yellow shirt with some blue shorts and you’re done.

So there you have it, a few costumes that you can easily do last minute!