Student news of The Woodlands High School

The Caledonian

The student news site of The Woodlands High School

The Caledonian

The Student News Site of The Woodlands High School

The Caledonian

Valentine’s Day is a great time to be sweet

Check out some great ideas from Lucia

Are you looking for a romantic, hands-on date night for this Valentine’s Day? Well, look no further as here in The Woodlands there are plenty of fun activities you and your partner can do! Whether you have a companion or not, these activities can be enjoyed by anyone looking to celebrate the special day.

For starters, one of the most romantic restaurants is called the Back Table Kitchen and Bar. This restaurant overlooks the 18th hole of the North Golf course behind The Woodlands Resort. The Back Table Kitchen and Bar is offering a unique three-course meal made for two on Valentine’s Day with options like lobster bisque, grilled oysters, crusted filet mignon, and king salmon. The dessert includes a cherry-filled red velvet cake for two. Behind the restaurant, you can find an oversized fire pit with Adirondack chairs to enjoy a coffee or hot cocoa with your date.

If you are looking for a more interactive date night check out Sip and Savor Love. At Sip and Savor Love, you and your partner can work together to create different Valentines Day inspired drinks! When making your mocktails or cocktails, there are different photo ops for you to use, delectable dessert options, and a premium array of culinary choices.

Another way to experience Valentine’s Day is under the night stars. Do this at Riva Row Boathouse where you can take out a swan boat and snuggle with your date under the stars! The swans are even decorated and make the perfect photo op. Swan boats are a great option for those couples looking for an affordable, unique date that won’t break the bank.

Finally, indulge in Valentine’s Day in the sweetest way you can by visiting Cupcakes and Bubbles in Creekside. Their Galentines special includes a charcuterie board for two, pizza, and flights with bubbles and cupcakes. Perfect for a special date or a fun time with your friends. Make a sweet and memorable experience this Valentine’s Day!

Hopefully, after reading this you have a better idea or plan as to what you are doing to celebrate this Valentine’s Day! Hope you have a fun-filled, romantic, and sweet day!