Student news of The Woodlands High School

The Caledonian

The student news site of The Woodlands High School

The Caledonian

The Student News Site of The Woodlands High School

The Caledonian

A Bae Basket for your Bae!

Here’s what should go inside

Having a valentine can be stressful if you don’t know what to get them. Recently on TikTok the trend of different baskets for each season of the year has been circulating. For Valentine’s day the basket is called a ‘bae basket’ or ‘love basket’. 

If you’re looking for some ideas to assemble a basket for your girlfriend, sister, mom, or anyone in your life you’re in the right place. 

To start your basket, makeup is a good idea because who doesn’t want makeup or skincare. Sephora or ulta is the place to go because they offer special valentine’s gifts like a Lanige Lip Mask Set or The Sol De Janeiro mini set of body products.

A cute water bottle like a stanley cup or hydroflask is also a common gift that never disappoints. Even though it’s hard to get your hands on one, a pink or red stanley cup is a personal favorite. There are also hydroflasks that come in either a red or a light pink. 

Another idea would be a valentine’s matching PJ set. One place you can get good quality pajamas is from target. Brandy Melville also offers trendy heart PJ’s where you can buy a matching tank and shorts

Out of everything my favorite thing to receive is a jellycat. If you don’t know where to start a good option would be to just do a bunny jellycat and then choose your valentine’s favorite color. There are also valentine’s jellycats available in many places like on their website, Amazon, Ace hardware, and the hallmark store. 

The last thing that is a MUST for the perfect ‘bae basket’ is candy, snacks, or deserts. Some candy ideas are the classic chocolate valentine’s heart box, watermelon sour patch, or conversation hearts. For snacks it doesn’t have to be valentine’s themed just whatever their favorite snack is. A dessert idea would be ordering bakery cupcakes and picking them up on valentine’s day.

All of these put together will make the best valentine’s day basket for any special person in your life.